The only thing better than a brand new shirt is one that’s been around the block and has the wear-and-tear to prove it. With The Division Shirt, you get the best of both worlds. It’s as burly as can be, so you can wear it as an overshirt or layer it in harsher climates, and its indigo dye will fade beautifully with time. In fact, because we’ve given it a wash, you can already see some of that unmistakable character emerging. The harder you wear it, the better it looks—that’s what makes it a classic.
Weighing in at 10-oz., The Division Shirt is heftier than your average button up, making it a perfect companion for the cold season. We’ve reinforced its cuffs, collar, and pocket flaps with a blend of polyester and cotton for some extra structure, and rounded the package out with some handsome tonal buttons. This 100% organic cotton twill’s texture is incredible right out of the box, but it’ll really start to shine after it’s seen some action out in the field.
- 10-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- 6-oz. 65% polyester, 35% cotton trimming used on inside of cuffs, inside of collar stand and under pocket flaps.
- Lightly washed to bring out the depth of indigo yarns.
- Two mitered chest pockets with button through flaps.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
|36 – XS
|38 – S
|40 – M
|42 – L
|44 – XL
|46 – XXL